Partners are professional companies or corporations that provide services and resources for SAYPHIN
members and activities. Partner institutions are those interested in the area of adolescent health and
development and can contribute to the realisation of the objectives of the Society. Such institutions will
not be required to pay annual dues. Partner institutions will have no complementary membership and
cannot vote or be voted for.
Category of institutions:
- Academic and research institution
- Public sector non-academic institutions
- Media establishments
- International development organisations
- Participate in activities of the Society
- Provide technical support and other resources in support of the Society
Benefits for Partner Institutions:
- Participate in relevant activities of the Society.
- Receive the latest news for SAYPHIN events and activities.
- Receive priority notification of potential event sponsorship, exhibitor, and
- Ability to access and search membership list of experts to identify potential
collaborators and experts.
- Partner can provide general content for dedicated email to members email list
on payment of prescribed fees; the Society has the rights to waive such costs.
To become a partner, send a mail to email@example.com