Qualification for Membership
To qualify as an Individual or Organization member:
- The individual or organization shall apply for membership through the Executive Committee.
- The individual or organization shall agree with the objectives of the Society.
- The individual or organization shall be approved for membership of the Society by the Executive Committee.
- The individual or organization approved for membership shall have fully paid the prescribed (registration and annual membership/retention) dues before including his/her name in the Register of members.
Benefits of Membership
Benefits of Full individual members (including Fellows) shall include the following:
- A copy of “The Society’s” constitution and byelaws.
- Voting on matters under deliberation at the General Assembly.
- To be voted for any elective office on the Executive Committee and other arms of the Society.
- Serve on committees set up by the Society.
- Participate in the Society’s events at discounted rates.
- A copy of the Society’s newsletter, journals and other publications.
Benefits of Affiliate Institutions shall include the following:
- One or more complimentary Individual Full Membership Per Year as determined by the Society based on the Institutional subscription paid. Complementary members can vote but cannot be voted for. Each institution shall only be entitled to one vote on any electoral matter or position.
- Listed on the SAYPHIN list of Institutional members when annual subscription is paid.
- Receive the latest news for SAYPHIN events and activities.
- Opportunity to partner with SAYPHIN to bring a SAYPHIN event to their institution or location of interest.
- Logo and Link included on SAYPHIN website.
- Can provide content for marketing-related email to SAYPHIN Members Program email list at no cost for maximum of twice a year after which fees will be paid for such services.
- Opportunity to display SAYPHIN logo and link on their website, newsletter/e-bulletin and other media.
- Opportunity to access and search SAYPHIN membership list of experts to identify potential collaborators and experts.
- Can provide a list of courses and events links to be posted on the SAYPHIN website at subsidised rate.
- Get subsidised rate for advertisement and displaying their products at SAYPHIN events.